Klint focuses his practice in the areas of franchising, civil litigation, transactions, and corporate law. In addition to assisting with complex business contractual matters and aiding in corporate structuring, over the years, Klint has prevailed in many mid to large-scale civil lawsuits in the areas of franchise, consumer issues, and failed business ventures. Before attending law school, Klint was a software systems integration consultant and software developer where he helped large businesses implement custom-built software packages to increase productivity and performance optimization in the areas of logistics, transportation, shipping and receiving, and warehousing. During this time, he became very familiar with assessing the needs of large national and international corporations and distribution systems and then customizing, implementing, and continuously supporting the best solutions for them.
Klint received his J.D. from Texas A&M University School of Law. While in law school, Klint interned for the Dallas County District Attorney's Office and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Klint earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from The University of Kentucky where he graduated with honors with a concentration in Decisions Science, Information Systems, and Computer Science. He was also secretary of the University of Kentucky Economics Society.
Klint served in the United States Air Force where he served and supported Desert Shield and Storm as an F-16 Crew Chief in the 389th Fighter Squadron. He also served in the Kentucky Air National Guard where he worked as a C-130 Crew Chief.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- University of Kentucky
- Honors: University of Kentucky Economics Society, Secretary
- Major: Decisions Science, Information Systems and Computer Science
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Texas
Professional Associations And Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Rockwall County Bar Association
- Hunt County Bar Association
- International Franchise Association
- Caddo Mills Independent School District , School Board Member
- Norcross and Associates
- Mullin Law, PC
- United States Air Force, Supported Desert Shield and Storm as an F-16 Crew Chief in the 389th Fighter Squadron
- Kentucky Air National Guard, C-130 Crew Chief
- Dallas County District Attorney’s Office, Intern
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Intern